Saturday 1 December 2012

Precious of life..

Assalamulaikum to everyone and welcome to my blog..first things i want to say this is first time i publish the blog. Before that, I've heard about blog but i ignore. I create blog because of my assingment information system..huhu. Hope you all enjoyed reads my blog . Ok la..lets proceed. I want to inroduce myself. My name is Nor Nadziha binti Asmari. I am 20 years old. I was born on 16 june 1992 at Hospital Tanjong KArang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. My first education is at Tabika Parit 3 Sungai Burong. Then, i proceed my education at primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Burong from year 1999 until 2004. Erm..  afterthat, i was continued my secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sungai Burong from year 2005 until 2009. Actually, both this school are neared from my house. After Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia(SPM) I was confused to continue my study whether diploma or take Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia(STPM). Then i've decided to take form 6 from year 2010 to 2011. When I was in form 6,  i school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Desa at Tanjong Karang. Actually this school is little far from my house. Smk Seri Desa is different from my previous school. This is because Smk Seri Desa have 3 races such as Malays, Chinese and Indians. In STPM i was took 4 subjects. Seriously, Stpm is difficult and to whose took must be need toughful person..haha. Next after result Stpm release, I got news where my further study at Universiti Teknologi Mara(Uitm) at Bandaraya Melaka in Bachelor of Businees Administration(Hons) Marketing.So, my future is now and really waant to achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment