Sunday 2 December 2012

my Lovely family...

Now..let me introduce my family..I have father and mother..Alhamdullilah and Praise to Allah gives my ayah and emak in good health. My father is Asmari bin Ahmad while my mother is Jamilah binti Hj Arsan. My father work as farmers and my mother is jiating zhufu (suri rumah) hehe.. Since I was children I very close and pamper to my father..huhu. Not all I ask then I will got everything ok.. My father was from Perak and my  mother from Selangor. Then they have decided to lived at Parit 3 Ban 1 Sungai Burong. I have 8 siblings and I'm the youngest. My first brother name Burhanuddin bin Asmari. He works as the teacher. Then, my sister named Rosyatimah binti Asmari. She works at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Jemaah at Klang Valley as a emplyee. Next my sister is Intan binti Asmari, works as teacher at Smk Pengkalan permatang. Next is my brother name Abdul Latip bin Asmari. He was work at Ayam A1 company. Then my sister is teaching at Smk Raja Muda Musa. She is Hasimah binti Asmari. My brother name is Mohd Nizar Bin Asmari and teaching at Smk Dato Harun. My sister Rapidah binti Asmari also teaching at Kedah. All my sister and brother had married except me is study at Uitm Bandar Melaka. My brother and sister have their position in works.. I hope I can will be like them and success in life..In Shaa Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment